Kite Riders Message Forums

It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 9:42 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

New to Kiteriders for 2015 and beyond are Liquid Force kites and foil boards.

Liquid Force offers some products that fit naturally with our current mix of suppliers and is helping fill some current gaps.

I'm very picky on who I have as a supplier and I have not added a new supplier in many years. In many ways, I'm also a consumer like you and adding Liquid Force at this time makes sense.

Foilboards:

Kiteriders is poised to lead the way regionally with foil boarding and the new 2015 Liquid Force Foil Fish foil board has been a big hit so far. My first order sold out immediately and we'll be getting the second order in soon. The third order will be mid summer and a possible 4th order late summer depending on demand and supply. I've been very impressed with this new board right out of the box. Everything is very well organized, it comes with a bag for the foil and the board rides very smooth and easily.

Attachment:
foil12-228x228-2.jpg
foil12-228x228-2.jpg [ 13.93 KiB | Viewed 1421 times ]

http://kiteridersllc.com/karty2/index.php?route=product/product&path=73&product_id=168

Kites:

Besides the Foil Fish, we're also adding the Liquid Force Envy and Liquid Force Solo kites and keeping our options open for a few other kites to add.

Envy: The envy is a fast turning, 3 strut kite that excels in most conditions.

Attachment:
envy4-500x500.jpg
envy4-500x500.jpg [ 40.13 KiB | Viewed 1421 times ]

http://kiteridersllc.com/karty2/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_74&product_id=190

Solo: The Solo is a kick tail single strut kite that has a ton of low end power, quick turning and guess what? It also works great with foil boards.

Attachment:
shopping-500x500.jpeg
shopping-500x500.jpeg [ 48.89 KiB | Viewed 1421 times ]

http://kiteridersllc.com/karty2/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_74&product_id=187

As always, make sure you purchase your gear from authorized dealers. I/we work really hard to promote our brands and in turn, our suppliers give us territories that are protected so we can all win.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if interested in buying or demoing any of these products. Stay tuned for more cool things happening this spring, summer and fall.