Kite Riders Message Forums

It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:52 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:39 pm 
Site Admin

so about a month ago i was talking with adrian in new zealand about the new underground boards. one of the things that we always search for is a great lighter wind board.

this year Underground is coming out with a 148x46cm FLX that is flat with very little rocker...thin...and no concaves at all. it's meant to rip in lighter winds. probably similar to the SS glide, but i'm guessing better in chop.

so i just got a few of those in and the other 2007 sizes.
132 FLX
138 FLX...new size
142 FLX
148 FLX...new size
152 FLX

check the web site soon for more info. they are not on there quite yet.

back to the 148...adrian mentioned that they made a mistake on a few of the 148's. They made them with the new construction and 152 rocker. so it's a wider and shorter 152 with double concave and in yellow. so i bought them and sold one right away.

wow...that was a fun board to ride in light to medium winds. not for smaller riders due to the width, but medium to larger riders would enjoy this board. my guess is the flat rockered board will get you up and going in a few MPH earlier, but also top out faster.

problem is...i only have one and not sure if i can get more, but if enough guys wanted to try them, they might make some more for us.