Kite Riders Message Forums

It is currently Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:31 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

Check out these bad boys..... We're always looking to bring you new and innovative products and this spring is one for the ages.

Here are a few of the hottest items this spring.

1) First up....Slingshot Dwarfcraft, Hoverglide Foil and Flight School 3 mast package.

I've spent a lot of time already on this set up and love having the choices of shorter or longer masts. The 15" mast will work well when just getting used to handling a foil board. The 24" works really well for the next stage when trying to foil for longer distances or for those who want to try new tricks.
My favorite is the 30" mast.
It's long enough to ride in most all conditions and fun for trying new tricks. Backroll kite loops have been landed, but many more attempts have lead to some great crashes. I'm having a ton of fun this spring on this set up. Come and join me.

The Hoverglide foil itself is a super fun foil. Last year, we got a lot of new riders into foiling with the LF Foil Fish. We were able to get new riders into the sport at a reasonable price thanks to LF's innovative design and pricing.
This year, Slingshot took it to another level. The foil is very reactive....meaning it's quick, turns well and is actually easy to ride. Home run hit with this baby.

Attachment:
dwarf-hoverglide-ffs-package.jpg
dwarf-hoverglide-ffs-package.jpg [ 54.93 KiB | Viewed 721 times ]

2) Ride Engine harnesses.

I've also spent a lot of time in these harnesses and they just feel so much better. They actually conform to your back and provide superior support when overpowered. Most harnesses will collapse on the sides when the pull is hard. These harnesses have a hard shell to absorb and reduce the side pull on the ribs. Thermoformed, Carbon, or a combo of thermoformed/carbon. Do yourself a favor and contact me to try one or order one. It's hard keeping these in stock.

I thought the Hex Core line would be the best selling, but almost everyone is upgrading to the carbon series. So far the Rebstock and Spinal Tap are selling the best.

Attachment:
rebstock_main-500x500.jpg
rebstock_main-500x500.jpg [ 39.36 KiB | Viewed 721 times ]

3) WMFG Tall pump.

Just get one of these. Trust me.
You'll save time and effort.
They are only $60. They should be selling for $99.
Most other regular pumps are over $40. Great deal on these.

Attachment:
REGULAR_PUMP_SQUARE_1024x1024-500x500.jpg
REGULAR_PUMP_SQUARE_1024x1024-500x500.jpg [ 22.11 KiB | Viewed 721 times ]

4) Slingshot SST kite / Surfboard packages.

We're offering a sick deal on these while supplies last. Save about $1100 on a kite and surfboard.
Getting into foil boarding?
The SST is one of the best kites for this due to the best Drift of any kite on the market. Especially when the bar is pushed out far. Other kites fall, this one just sits there with just little effort on the bar.

Attachment:
package_angry_swallow-2-500x500.jpg
package_angry_swallow-2-500x500.jpg [ 35.86 KiB | Viewed 721 times ]

5) WOO (Session recording device)

Want to record your sessions and compare jumping?
Get the WOO. Push yourself to go bigger.
Trust me....put this on your board and you'll want to push yourself. It's in the DNA.
The most accurate on the market and owned by cool guys.

Attachment:
v1__1-500x500-2.png
v1__1-500x500-2.png [ 81.66 KiB | Viewed 721 times ]

6) As always, some of the tried and true best sellers are the following:
Cabrinha Switchblade
Slingshot Rally
Cabrinha Contra
Slingshot Turbine
Blade Fat Lady
Axis Vanguard boards.

We have an incredible selection of 2016 gear to choose from, so please contact me with any questions or to place any orders.