Kite Riders Message Forums

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:49 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

Anyone check the winds for the next few days on the big lake and here in Madison?? Thursday Nov 12th and Friday the 13th? ha....just realized Friday is the 13th.

Strong winds and big waves on Lake Michigan. Going to be a classic windy day, but be careful and well prepared.

Our 3rd quarter for 2015 has been the best ever by far. A lot of gear sold in the region, so stoked to offer these deals even before Black Friday hits. Thanks to everyone who came to us for gear and lessons and hoping for a great day at Michigan City tomorrow.

If you don't have a small kite, now is the time to pick one up and at Pre Black Friday pricing.

All you have to do is contact me. I'm not going to post here the exact deals for obvious reasons, so email, text or call and I can actually deliver the kite or kites tomorrow.

1) 2015 Slingshot Rally 5m, 6m and 8m. As well as 9m, 10m and 11m's.
2) Cabrinha 6m's and 7m's. FX, Switchblades, Radars. Got them all.
3) Slingshot RPM
4) A few other small kites.

5) I also have a full run now of 6/5 NP Surf Edge FZ suits as well as 7mm booties, gloves and hoods.

I'll also be in tow with the new Slingshot SST wave kites in all the small sizes on Thursday at Michigan City. Grab me at a break and take one for a spin and you'll see what all the fuss is about.

Woo hoo.

Bob
608-358-0514 cell
bob@kiteridersllc.com